I am constantly in a group chat with my three best friends. We have been friends since high school, but unfortunately moved away from each other after school ended. Occasionally, when the time is right, we all get together, but when we are away, we are in a group chat. Anyway, I just asked them “what are 5 things a person can do to make their day better?” here is a list of their replies.
- Think of 3 things that you are thankful for. Maybe you are thankful for your dog, or thankful for the show Grey’s Anatomy, or thankful for the nap you got to take during your lunch break.
- Learn something new, just one thing (or more if you feel like it). Learn a new word, learn how to crochet, or even learn how to cook a new recipe! Just learn 🙂
- Take a walk. It is pretty simple, just go for a walk! Or if you can’t go for a walk, try to get some form of exercise, big or small! Lift a weight, do some squats, or pushups even!
- Force laughter. Right now, just force yourself to laugh, even if you don’t want to. It will make you feel great (or weird if you are in a room full of strangers).
- Complete a small task. Have a task that you have been meaning to do? Do it today! It can be as big as cleaning your entire house or as small as messaging a friend!
Have a great day!!!!!!!