On weekends or days that I don’t have any school work to do, I find myself getting a little bored. I’ve never been able to sit and watch TV for hours and hours, so I have always had to find other forms of entertainment. Lets be real, its better to be productive anyway.
- Clean one room in your house. Seriously, there is always a room in your home that can be cleaned.
- Get educated on something you are interested in. Sometimes I will watch political debates to see different sides to different issues. Also, the intensity of the debates can be pretty fun too! Do something to get a little more educated!!
- Make a budget. Making a budget can help you save money. Set a limit for eating out at restaurants rather than just eating at restaurants every meal. Try cooking at home 🙂
- Couponing. In addition to making a budget, couponing is a great way to save money!!
- Try positive thinking. It is simple, just try to train yourself to think positive. See the positive in every situation (even if it is difficult). We always hear the saying “see the glass half full, not half empty” this is a perfect example of positive thinking. Also, it is good to think of things you are grateful for (you will hear me say that a lot).